Anyway, I thought I would share one of my easy pizza recipes which do not require any rolling or rising!! - Yep it's yeast free and you are going to LOVE it!!
Easy Peasy Pizza (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Ingredients (to make 2 medium pizzas)
-2 Cups of Gluten Free flour
-1 Cup of Chickpea Flour
-2 Cups of Water
-Apple Cider Vinegar
For the toppings...
-2TBS Tomato Puree (per pizza)
-2tsp Mixed Herbs
-1/3 Cup of Grated Vegan Cheese
-2 Handfuls of Chopped Spinach
-1/4 Diced Green Bell Peppers
-1/4 Diced Red Bell Peppers
-1 Cup of Chopped Mushrooms
-A dash of Black Pepper
-A few pumps of Fry Light Olive Oil Spray
1. Mix all the base ingredients in a bowl and pour into a jug
2. Lightly mist your baking tray with fry light (or any low calorie spray) and pour half of the mixture onto a tray (use a 10inch cake tin with the removable bottom to help to keep the shape of your pizza base.
3. Repeat step 2 again on another tray for the second pizza!
3. Put the trays in the oven on a medium heat (gas mark 4) and bake for 10mins (this will allow the base to set and allow you to start putting your toppings on!!)
4. Remove the trays from the oven and add the toppings in the order listed above.
5. Now put the pizzas back into the oven for another 10-15mins and then eat and enjoy!!
I have made this recipe hundreds of times because of how easy it is!! How says pizza's have to be fully loaded with cheese?! This HEALTHY pizza so we have gone easy on the cheese and HEAVY on the greens.
Here's a how to video for you!! Please do forward on to friends and let me know what recipes you want to see next