One of the biggest complaints I have from my female clients is "how can I get rid of all that jiggle at the back of my arms?" Well today's fitness treat is a classic move for tightening your tricep muscles move time (coupled with the right nutrition of course!!)
- Sit comfortably on a chair or bench with the palms of your hands on the seat of your chair for support, with your finger tips pointing towards your feet. Throughout the whole of this exercise, keep your shoulders AWAY from your ears!!!
- Lift your bottom up and away from the chair/bench, with your legs out in front of you
- Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your elbows, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep (we are going to do 3 sets of 12-15 reps).
- Keep your shoulders down as you lower and raise your body. You can bend your legs to modify this exercise.
Too easy? Trying combining this move with a single leg raise. Too hard? Keep the legs bent rather than straight out in front of you